Networking in need of a hand from my fellow 10x friends

There is no mistaking the amount of help that Ive received in my short time here on 10x, and to that I want to say thank you for any one of you that has been supportive. We all know that the affiliate networking behind all the crypto stuff we do is very important. So today I ask of you to help me out and if in return you need a favor of me go right ahead and ask and I’ll see to it with all my effort to get it done for you.

I’ve been apart of an amazing site called minds and it is really been the go to for me until 10x and I kinda neglected it. So to come back strong I ask of you here with me on 10 x to join me on Minds, its a social media site that pays you for your content. If you can help me and sign up and subscibe to me there like I said I will return the favor you have for me in mind if any at all.

Below is the link, please use it and show some support and I look forward to seeing you there, and if you wish leave a reply here with your user name for minds and Ill be sure to add you back on there as well.

Thanks so much in advance and have a good one.
Lets Moon together people
–Cryptospheryst–